Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

(I started this post yesterday and obviously ran out of time...)
After a so far very crazy day, I have time for one quick post before we head out to Trick-or-Treat! We have waited so long for this night to finally come!

I love to go out a few days or a week before Halloween (when the boys' costumes are still nice and clean:), and do a Halloween photoshoot. Then I can make fun cards and send them with cute pictures of the boys in them to grandparents and aunts and uncles.
Here are this year's pictures. We had fun for about an hour after school one day last week taking these. Well I had fun anyway :) The boys did it for a trip to the dollar store and well for getting to wear their costumes one time before today...

Anyhoo....
here they are :)
(oh and I have to mention that Gunnar chose this all on his own while looking through tons of costumes online...this was what he chose:) Love it!
Ashton of course chose his own too :)
I love you boys and I love how much YOU love Halloween!

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

Such cute costumes and super pix of such cute boys :) Can't wait to see how Halloween and trick or treating went! :)

Grandma