Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Basketball game and first snow!

Last Saturday Ashton had his very first basketball practice and game. At 8:00 am!! A bit early if you ask me, but he has been SO excited to start. I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but when he got the flyer about it at school, he came home begging me to sign him up.
 Anyway he loved every minute of it. Quite a different sport than soccer and there is a lot to be learned, but I love to see his enthusiasm about it!
 That day also happened to be our first snow!
Also something that brings great excitement to our house.
The boys played in it for hours that day...there wasn't too much and it was mostly gone by the next day, but it was fun while it lasted and there is sure to be lots more in the coming months.
(Ashton and Gunnar with their buddies Will and Tyler)
I love this picture!
Fun day :)

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

What a neat basketball picture you got of Ashton! Maybe I will get down to one of his games again finally now that he is in basketball. :) At least I would love to if it works out!

Grandma