Friday, November 11, 2011

The Pumpkin Walk!

I am still trying to catch up...
One of the most fun fall things we have in Logan is the annual Pumpkin Walk. We try to make it every year & this year I got to go with Gunnar's preschool class. Just like Ashton's class did when he went to Melody Lane, Gunnar got to decorate a pumpkin for his class' scene in it. The theme this year was "Favorite Things". There were so many cute displays! Ashton got to go with his class on a field trip the day before Gunnar and I went. 
Some of our favorites scenes were the Despicable Me one...
I thought they did an amazing job depicting the characters from that movie!
The boys loved the Angry Birds...
I loved the Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends one...Gunnar watches that show a lot and I just think it's so cute :)
He would not pose for a picture by himself, so I handed off my camera to his teacher and she took one of both of us...
Here he is with the cute pumpkin he painted finally letting me take his picture...
Anyway it was a fun way to spend the afternoon with my cute boy!
He fell asleep in the car 2 minutes before we got home and ended up sleeping for 2 hours!

No comments: