Sunday, November 4, 2012

It finally came out!

Ashton lost his first top front tooth about 7 months ago and the other one has been wiggly for a LONG time. But he rarely messed with it and wouldn't even let me check to see how wiggly it was. Then on Friday when I picked him up from school he said that it had been really wiggly all day and he showed me and let me wiggle it a little bit. I could tell when I touched it that it was definitely ready to come out, but I could also tell that he was nervous to do it and that it was hurting. But it was almost time to go pick up Gunnar, so I told him to go into the bathroom and just try to get it out. It was so loose, it came right out!
So much less dramatic than the last one that took lots of wiggling and was pretty hard to get out!
He was so excited to lose another one, and he looks so cute. It was funny though when we were in the car going to get Gunnar, he was realizing that it was hard to say his S's and he was getting pretty frustrated. I told him that he just needed to get used to having another tooth out and that he'd be able to say them again soon.
I love the note he left for the tooth fairy...haha.
Little hoarder, can't let anything go!
And perfect timing for the Christmas season :)
 

No comments: