Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Eve...

I'm slowly trying to get caught up on here again...
I can't seem to! In fact here it is January 15th and I just got done
taking all of the ornaments off of our tree!
Lars will have to take the tree down and put it away tonight.
Funny it hasn't really bugged me anyway. I love to look at it and keep
the magic of Christmas going a little longer :)
Anyway.....
On Christmas Eve it seems like after I did my run on the treadmill, Lars went to town to do his little bit of shopping and then we all went sledding.
Up at our usual spot. It was a beautiful sunny day and there were lots of people there. The boys had a great time and I just kept praying no one would get hurt! The hills were hardened into ice and we saw a lot of other people getting hurt! Anyway fun to get out and I love all of these pictures...
Ashton and Gunnar have no fear! 
 We got home in time to get showered and ready for the 5:00 mass and it was beautiful as always. I love going on Christmas Eve!
Then we stopped off and got some food on the way home, took a few pictures in front of the tree... 
 Then they finally got to open their Christmas Eve gifts...
 And were so excited to see new robes! And pajamas :)
They had asked for robes and absolutely love these...
 
Oh and of course some cute new ornaments :) 
 Then after they watched part of their new movie, we got Santa's cookies ready...
And it was off to bed :)
Baby Jesus arrived in the manger not much later... 
And then Santa delivered... 
 

1 comment:

horsehug said...

Loved reading your Christmas Eve post and seeing all the wonderful pictures!