Monday, January 20, 2014

Minecraft Party...

 Ashton's party was fun...crazy with all these boys & I have to say I was a little relieved when it was over, but I know he had a great time having all of them here!
Pictures from the day...I had a lot of fun coming up with the details :)
Especially making his invitation...I love photoshop!
And these fun creeper magnets out of melty beads...Gunnar put most of these together and I ironed them and put the magnets on :)
 These bookmarks were fun too...I love that you can find pretty much any font you want these days, so I found this Minecraft one and made one for each of the boys with their name on it...
 Found this idea for "Pin the tail on the Minecraft Pig" online...
The snack station with fun Minecraft food labels...found online. I actually wasn't going to do snacks, but I'm glad I did...they were a big hit with hungry boys!
Yummy lime sherbet punch... 
Creeper and dirt square cupcakes.
 I ended up ordering this pan...
 ...and it was fun to make square cupcakes since everything in Minecraft is square shaped and pixelated.
Present time...
Game time...
 Singing to the birthday boy...
 Make a wish!
 Lars wearing the Steve mask I'd made for the game...
I think what I used most in preparation for this party was paper!
 It was loud and chaotic, but fun!

No comments: