Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Texas Trip (Day 2)

I was so tired that first night that I slept so good! We were all tired and slept in a little and the boys played their kindles for a little bit before we had breakfast, then we just hung out at the house for awhile...
And Ashton began his quest to catch the bright green lizard...
(See how that story ends later...)
Then went to this fun park we'd been to before that has some cool trails behind it...
 Looking at turtles down in the water...
 Then Grandpa found this tiny turtle on the trail...so cute!
 After we'd walked all around the trails, the boys were playing on the park and heard the ice cream truck coming and of course wanted something. It reminded me so much of when I went to visit my grandma in Texas when I was a kid and the ice cream truck would come around :)
So I couldn't resist...
 And I also couldn't help but think of the times before when we'd been to this park...
This is the only picture I can find for some reason, but I love it :)
Ashton wanted to learn to make guacamole when we got back, one of his new favorite things...
Just nice to relax! 
 That night we had delicious home made tacos and just relaxed more. I love vacation! Oh and every night Lars would stay up and watch part of a series he's been watching on Netflix called Breaking Bad on his ipad, while I fell asleep!
Up next our fun day at the beach...

No comments: