Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Last day in Texas...time to head home.

I think we had to leave the house about 9:30 to get to the airport in Houston in time, so we got up about 7:00 to get ready and have breakfast.
The boys were wishing all week that we'd planned to stay longer and were mad at us for not!
They had so much fun, it was hard to say goodbye...
 I forgot to mention how much they loved Paisley... 
Oh and I forgot to mention that last morning when we were getting ready to go, Ashton went out one last time to try to catch his tail-less lizard and all of a sudden I heard him say I got him, then scream again when the lizard whipped it's head around and bit him causing Ashton to let him go! hahaha :)
 
Picture at the airport before security...
I didn't realize how sad they really were till we were sitting at our gate waiting to board the plane and I looked over at Ashton and he was crying :(
Then Gunnar started to. It was so sad!
They kept asking why we had to leave and when we'd get to go back.
We had an uneventful flight, then grabbed our luggage and headed out to the shuttle. We walked out of the airport into freezing wind!
I can't even remember what time we got home...anyway, such a fun spring break! 


No comments: