Monday, April 20, 2015

Texas Trip (Day 5)

Our last full day was supposed to be the least nice weather, so we planned to just hang out in the morning and then go to a movie in the afternoon. So I got up and ran again and it was still hard, but not quite as sunny and humid. Lars was still sore from our other run, so he stayed home.
I guess I forgot to mention that my knee is doing great as I gradually up my miles with running again. I started out really slow and have gradually built up to 4 and a half miles. It has been hard to start over and I had a really hard time getting motivated at first, but it's gradually getting easier now. And I'm so glad I am avoiding that knee pain!
Anyway we ended up going to see the
 movie Home that day and it was really cute.
 
We got there about 45 minutes early for the one that wasn't in 3D, so the boys got to play some arcade games...
 Then after the movie we went and got ice cream at Dairy Queen and headed back home. I think we had tacos again that night then packed up our stuff to head back the next day...

No comments: