Friday, September 25, 2015

Random phone pictures...

I still take SO many pictures!
Here are some recent random ones from my phone...
Gunnar and I rode our bikes down to the dollar store one day this summer while Ashton was at scouts :)
 I had referred my painters to a friend, so I got a room painted for free! I asked Ashton first, but he said he didn't want his painted, so Gunnar got to get his done. With some help he chose 3 walls Philosophical Gray, and one wall Candy Apple Red.
Love how it turned out! And that we didn't have to do it :)
 Summer chores! Loved having their help :)
 I still love to snap pictures of them sleeping :) Sweet boys...
 Ashton is 10 1/2...his feet are officially as big as mine!
 Playing so nice one day...I just loved how they were sitting by each other like this :)
 Playing in the rain for a second!
Shopping day with Gunnar while Ashton was at his all day scout camp...it reminded me of days when he was always my side kick. He is so fun to be around :) And he loved that it looked like he had 4 heads!
Bad crash on his scooter :(
 I had him smiling again pretty quick though! Ouch!
 Another new pair of glasses :/ This time broke them doing a flip onto the couch!
 Picking cherry tomatoes for me :)

1 comment:

horsehug said...

What super cute pictures of Gunnar doing things with you! I love the one with you and him in your bike helmets :)