Friday, September 25, 2015

39!

Every year I say it, but I can't believe I am one year older...I am 39! And one year away from 40! It is just crazy to me...I sure don't feel like I am that age.
But I love birthdays and I had a great day that day.
A run in the morning, lunch with great friends...
 ...and then spent the rest of the with  the boys and Lars. I loved their cute cards they chose and decorated :)
 I actually felt kind of sick after having Mexican for lunch, so I had them choose where to go to my birthday dinner and they all chose Texas Roadhouse haha.
I didn't even order anything, I just ate a few rolls and decided I will not eat Mexican food next year!
This was a yummy dessert though...
 And Tallie made these amazing cupcakes too :)
So grateful for my life and these 39 years :)

1 comment:

horsehug said...

It looks like a really fun and special birthday. I am so glad :)
Even if you being 39 sure makes me feel old!! haha