Sunday, September 6, 2015

Vacation Bible School 2015

This year our theme was Mount Everest and the kids learned things like God has the power to provide, to heal, and to forgive.
It was a really fun week as always and even though I thought they might, Ashton and Gunnar never once said they didn't want to go, and didn't complain at all while they were there. They loved it!
I took pictures as usual and like last year had to miss Friday because of Epic. But it was such a great week. I love everything that the boys learn :)
Some pictures from the week...
And I love looking back to when we first started going...I was just barely pregnant with Gunnar here and feeling so sick and Ashton was only 2 1/2!
And pictures from other years :)
 
I love our church and I am always grateful we have this opportunity every summer :) 

1 comment:

horsehug said...

I'm so glad they have this opportunity and love it :) Some of those pictures from the past are sooo adorable :)