Friday, September 25, 2015

Pickleville for Grandma's Birthday!

I love this tradition and loved going to another Bandito show this summer for Grandma's birthday. It was a great show and lots of fun!
The boys and I drove over and met Grandma at Café Sabor for lunch...
Ashton requested super spicy salsa...haha, funny kid!

Then we went over to Pickleville.
This guy was messing around with Gunnar and copying him before the show...so cute :)
This one was called "The one with the Monkey" And had this guy with these crazy abs playing the monkey...
 I just love the humor in these shows...I think they are so fun! Can't wait till the next one :) And I love that it is something to go do that we can get for Grandma for her Birthday!

1 comment:

horsehug said...

Yes it was a very fun day! :) Thank you!