Friday, September 25, 2015

Shopping for a dress...

I had made plans a few months ago to go to my cousin Beth's wedding in Ohio and after I booked my flight and hotel, I knew I needed to start looking for a dress. I very rarely wear dresses and knew it might be hard to find something I felt comfortable in! So I went shopping in Layton one day with my friend Jana and I just have to say that it was so much fun! Really half the fun of anything is the anticipation and days or weeks or months leading up to it. And that was the case with this wedding trip.
I tried on a ton of dresses...most looked awful on me, but I did finally find this one that I loved immediately!
And it was inexpensive. So I got it, but then started to think I should find another one for the rehearsal dinner, so I kept looking.
Oh and while I was at the store that I got that dress at, Jana brought me a prom dress to try on! Haha...so funny and so fun to act like we are 16!
After the mall, we went to Target and I found two really cute dresses there!
So I got both of them and also a dress from Macy's and came home with all of them to show Lars so he could help me decide, knowing I would take a couple of them back. Jana and Tallie also came over one night for me to do a fashion show haha.
Another day Jana, Clarice, Tallie and I went back down to Layton and returned this one...
And went shoe shopping.
Another fun day leading up to the wedding weekend!
I am so grateful for these friends :)
And the great times we have together!
I think I about drove everyone crazy with my indecision about what I was going to end up wearing! But I ended up being happy with my choices!

1 comment:

horsehug said...

What a fun (for you!! :) ) shopping trip! haha