Monday, September 8, 2008

A comment Ashton just made

So I'm sitting here looking at another friend's blog and Ashton is downstairs with me and he is non-stop talking as usual and says "It's really annoying having Gunnar for a baby brother and I don't like being annoyed, so do you think we should just give him away?"
Some days he is so nice with him and then others....
What a little stinker!!
The other day I asked him if he would like it if we got a babysitter for Gunnar one night and Daddy and I would take him to a movie. To which he replied...No! We have to take Gunnar with us always-he can't have a babysitter! Oh the mind of a 3 1/2 year old.

1 comment:

fourballerinas said...

Kayla was like that with Savannah a lot when Savannah was little. I think it's a first child thing. They are old enough to remember it being "just them" and I think sometimes they miss that. Over time, they get better used to the idea and forget life without them. Savannah was never like that about Alyssa, neither was Kayla. Soon enough they'll be best pals.
Audrey