Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just for fun...

I love pictures (as everyone knows) and I love to look back through my pictures all the time. In albums, scrapbooks, on the computer or whatever. Especially right now I like to look back through pictures of Ashton at each age that Gunnar is. Lots of people tell us that Gunnar looks just like Ashton. At times he definitely does look like him to me, but really they look a lot different too. Gunnar has more of a baby look to him than Ashton did for very long and of course Ashton had a lot more hair at this point! He had already had about 4 haircuts and I'm still waiting for Gunnar's to grow back after his first one at 6 weeks!
Here is Ashton at 5 1/2 months...(one of my all time favorite pictures of him)

Here he is at just about exactly how old Gunnar is now... And here is Gunnar this past week...They definitely both have the same big curious blue eyes. I always remember Ashton's eyes looking just like this!

1 comment:

fourballerinas said...

They definately look like brothers but they really have their "own" look! I love doing the same thing also. I found old pictures of Brady and I at the ages the girls are. It's was fun to see what we looked like at their different ages. Most everyone says that the girls look just like Brady when they are little, but when I looked back at pictures, they look a lot more like me than him at their different ages. I just love pictures!!