Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last weekend

Lars made it home fine last Sunday from his scouting trip to Wyoming with news that they saw tons of deer, but no big bucks. I guess you could say the new truck is broken in...it was very muddy where they camped! Saturday was a very long day for me and the boys, so I was so excited when my Mom called me Sunday morning and told me she was on her way down to visit.
Thanks Mom you saved me that day...we went to lunch and she helped me entertain Ashton for the afternoon. That is after he VOLUNTARILY went to his room and laid in his bed and took a 2 hour nap!!! Seriously I can't really ever remember him doing that. His not so good behavior at Olive Garden made
a little more sense to me after he did that! I think now with him in preschool and for a long time just refusing to nap, I kind of forget to at least try to get him to take a nap every few days. I really think he still needs one a couple times a week. He and Gunnar have both had little colds all week too. It's Gunnar's first one. Poor little guy...it's so hard when they can't breathe! But they both seem to be getting over it now.

No comments: