Friday, January 16, 2009

More cute Ashton comments

I just love the stuff Ashton says...
Lately Gunnar likes to crawl around under the kitchen table, so Ashton likes to be helpful and pull all the chairs out for him to have more room to crawl, then he likes to get down there and crawl around with him. So he got down there first and told Lars "put Gunnar in here with me because he's my best friend". I love it!
Gunnar also LOVES Ashton's room, and especially Ashton's closet. (it's a disaster right now and to Gunnar I'm sure it's heaven to see what he can get into in there). So lots of times we can find him crawling as fast as he can down the hall to get into Ashton's room before we come grab him. (I have to hurry because the other day I found 3 little light brite pieces in his mouth!)
So today I asked Ashton what Gunnar was getting into and he said
"Don't worry Mommy, I'm supervising him"! Too funny.
In the car today Ashton said to me "Gunnar loves you a lot hu Mommy?"
And I said "yeah he does, and you do too right?"
Luckily this time he said "Yes I love you."

4 comments:

horsehug said...

I love Ashton's comments too :-)

Mom

Amy said...

That is too cute!! I love that our little boys have big brothers to take care of them:) Next week would be perfect, so let's really go. Let's get a hold of Star and do it!!

Lindee said...

ahhh, so cute!

horsehug said...

Jessica,

Dottie told me tonight at church that she thinks you should be a writer....... she likes your blog so much. :-)

Your mom :-)