Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Field trip to Willow Park...


I'm still trying to catch up on here...A few weeks ago I got to go on Ashton's second field trip of his kindergarten year with him to the Willow Park Zoo. It was a fun day for him and his class. We have been there many times, but this time Ashton got to go into a classroom and learn about a few different animals...an owl, a turtle, a snake, a bird (can't remember what it was!), and another something I can't remember. Then we all got to wander around the zoo...Each Mom was in charge of 4 kids... Then all the kids got to play on the playground for a bit before it was time to have a quick snack , take a group picture then get on the bus and head back. The bus is half the fun for these kids! I had to take a picture of this (that was attached to the wall of the bus) because it totally grossed me out. Anyway...it was a fun day :)

No comments: