Wednesday, September 7, 2011

How can it be?

...that this little boy starts preschool tomorrow?
I really just can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that Ashton was nervously starting his first day, and that was 3 years ago.
Time flies by way too fast.

I am hoping and praying that the first day goes well. But I'm also being realistic and preparing myself to have to walk away from a crying, very sad Gunnar :(
I know once he gets used to it, he's going to love it, but this boy is still so attached to me. I still love it, but it makes things like this SO hard! Did I mention that I play all of his kickball games with him? (I'm getting pretty good too.)

Anyway we'll see how it goes...
Oh and I still have about 10 other posts I need to catch up on, but somehow it just doesn't happen. Maybe soon...

2 comments:

Nora said...

I was thinking and praying for you and Gunnar this week, knowing that he would go to preschool already. No, not our youngest grandchild, cannot believe it either.
Love, Nana

horsehug said...

I love that crib picture of Gunnar!!SO adorable! I can't wait for your post about his first day and also about Ashton's first day of first grade :)