Thursday, June 13, 2013

First Lemonade & cookies stand this summer...

As soon as school was out the boys were already begging to do a lemonade stand. Last week was one of our least busy weeks this whole summer, so I told them we could do one (if once again they'd ride their bikes on my run with me :)
Fair Trade!
So while Gunnar was at his little fun in the sun program, Ashton and I got the supplies at Wal-Mart.
We still had our sign from last year, so that was nice. He helped me get it all set up, then I made the cookies and lemonade and they got started.
 Of course with no customers right off the bat, they got bored and wanted to quit, but I made them stay out there since they wanted to do it.
Eventually they started getting some customers and in the end they made $20.60! The cookies are the moneymakers...haha :)
Ashton said they would split the 20 and give me the .60 cents. How nice of him!
Anyway fun way to spend an afternoon :)

No comments: