Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Swimming Lessons 2013...check!

We can check swimming lessons off of our summer list...we did them the past two weeks out at Mt. Crest again. And I'm happy to say without hardly any anxiety or complaining this year. In fact each morning they both got up and got ready and couldn't wait to get there and get into the pool!
Gunnar passed off level 3, and Ashton almost passed off level 5...he's learning the breast stroke and the butterfly and I guess none of the kids quite passed because they got parts of both mixed up. Oh well...he still did great! And I'm sure he'll pass them off next time.
I'm just always so glad they love the water so much (even though they clearly did not get that from me!)
 Practicing the moves out of the pool...
 The last day...
 Treats for their awesome instructors...
 Gunnar and Azure...
 Ashton & Alec...

No comments: