Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tramp Sleep~out...no girls allowed!

A couple weeks ago Lars finally agreed to sleep out on the tramp with the boys...they said it was a boys only night, so sadly I had to sleep inside in my warm comfy bed ;)
They get sooooo excited to do this & had been asking since right after school got out.
Apparently they slept really well...I heard them come in a little before 7. Lars said he hardly slept at all. It is not comfortable!
Oh well they loved it. Lars is such a great dad :)
 Before I got kicked out...(or in I should say :)
Yep...we must have ALL of the webkinz  :)
 Crazies...

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

I got behind a few days :) But loved catching up and seeing all these fun activities . Loved seeing the boys doing the long jump :) And I wish I could have some of that fry bread from the Summerfest! haha Glad there are SO many fun summer activities for them! :)