Thursday, June 13, 2013

Girls weekend equals boys weekend...

Last weekend I went over to Bear Lake to stay at a friend's family's cabin. When I made plans to do this, Lars decided it would be a good weekend to take the boys to Price. So they got up and ready and out of the house on Friday morning by 8:30! I wasn't leaving till about noon that day, so I was able to clean the whole house, finish all the dishes and laundry etc...before I packed up to leave.
Oh how I love to come home to a clean house :) 
Dana, Lindee and I all rode over to the lake together and first drove up to the cabin (but couldn't get it), so then we drove back into town and grabbed lunch at Merlin's, then drove back up to the cabin and waited for the rest of the girls. I didn't know most of them, but it was a lot of fun. Cassidy....whose family's cabin it is got papa murphy's pizza and planned out a bunco game for us and rented a movie.
We stayed up chatting till almost 3 am!
Then the next morning we got up, got ready for the day, had breakfast then hung out for awhile before we headed home. We got home around 3. I was feeling kind of car sick from the ride home, so I went straight back to my bed and took a nap. Then even though I had good intentions of getting tons of projects done while I was home alone, I ended up just being lazy and getting nothing done that night. Oh well...that rarely ever happens, so it was nice to just lay around with no one needing anything from me!
Sunday I got up and went to church...so peaceful.
Then did a little Father's Day shopping, then came home and got some of my projects done. Mostly cleaning up the boys rooms!
They got back that afternoon about 5:00 and Lars said they had a blast in Price!
It was a win, win weekend :)

No comments: