Thursday, July 25, 2013

Boys are in Price for a week!

Last Saturday...July 20th, we drove down to Orem and met Lars' parents at Red Lobster for lunch, then the boys got in with them and drove to Price to stay for the week.
Had to get some hugs before we left...
 They were so excited to go and I was excited for them...they have so much fun when they go. They love to play with their cousin Hunter!
After we left Orem, Lars and I headed to Wendover to stay the night. It was fun...Lars played a lot of poker and after watching him for awhile, then hanging out in the room for awhile, I put $20 in a penny slot machine and won $50 more and cashed out :)
We stayed up till 2 am, then got up and checked out about 10:00 and drove home.
The house has been so quiet and we miss our boys!
I've kept myself busy though and gotten a lot done. I cleaned the whole house and cleaned out and organized the boys rooms when we got home, then printed 9 months worth of pictures and actually got completely caught up on my scrapbooking!!
One of my friends took me to lunch for my birthday on Monday, and on Wednesday Lars and I got up early and drove over to Cokeville and fished all day on a river called the Smith's Fork over there. We had the whole place to ourselves and had so much fun fishing and just hanging out together all day.
 We can't wait to go pick up our boys though...I don't think we've ever been away from them for quite this long. I just want to squeeze them :)
It really is amazing how much you can get done though...now my blog is almost caught up too!

No comments: