Thursday, July 25, 2013

Grandpa & Grandma from Texas visit...

The Saturday before last my Dad & Michelle flew in and stayed with us for 3 nights...it had been a year since we'd last seen them. The boys were excited to have visitors and liked having them here if only for a few days.
While they were here we all went to see Despicable Me 2...it was really cute.
  We also took my Dad down to the river trail and the boys rode their bikes while we walked along. It was a beautiful night and a lot cooler down by the river...
 On Monday they took the boys to McDonald's for lunch, then took them to the JumpZone to play for an hour. Lars was at work, so I had a couple hours to myself :) They had a lot of fun and it was a nice break for me!
Monday night they took us out to Costa Vida to celebrate my birthday early...my favorite :)
After the boys got done with art camp on Tuesday it was time to say goodbye...they drove up to Evanston for the rest of the week.
 Good to see them!

No comments: