Friday, July 11, 2014

Recent photoshoots...

Favorites from my most recent photo shoots...
This is Ashton's first grade teacher's (Mrs. Rawlins that he adored)...son Erik. He just turned one and is SO cute!
 My good friend Lindee's daughter Addy's 8 year old pictures...
Lindee was wanting to get some back lit photos and after it being cloudy all day that day, right when we got to our spot the sun came out and gave us perfect light! I had fun practicing backlit shots :) 
And I just did these ones yesterday...my friend Amy from church and her family. 
Four beautiful little girls...so hard to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time...let alone smiling! But after a couple head swaps we ended up with some cute ones. It was tough! Her little one Lucille would scream almost every time I pointed the camera at her...haha :) 

1 comment:

horsehug said...


Wow what wonderful pictures. You do a fantastic job. :)