Wednesday, July 2, 2014

British soccer camp 2014...

Wow...summer is busier than the school year!!
I think I left off with the boys heading to Price for soccer camp. They took last year off and were excited for this camp again this year. And it does not disappoint! It really is one of the most fun weeks they have all year. They learn so much, but have so much fun in the process & the coaches are fantastic. And of course they love being in Price with Hunter and Nana & Papa.
And it gives Lars and I a nice break at home. Lars mostly had to work, but I got a lot done and slept in every day, went running a couple of the days, went to lunch with a friend, went shopping, caught up on scrapbooking, then Lars and I went on a cheap date one night to Costa Vida & a movie...Blended. Perfect date night :) And we just enjoyed our clean, quiet house for a few days. I sure miss the boys, but it is also nice to have some me time...not gonna lie!! And of course a little break from the fighting :)
We drove down Thursday night to stay the night there and be there for their last day of camp on Friday. I was so glad we got to watch it, and I was able to get some fun pictures...
After it ended we went back to the house and packed up to go stay the rest of the weekend up in Joe's Valley. That post up next :)

1 comment:

horsehug said...

Love seeing all the cute soccer pictures too :) Yes you are having a busy summer!