Thursday, July 31, 2014

Redneck Waterslide!

One of my friends invited us to go out to the redneck waterslide in Wellsville one night a couple weeks ago, Gunnar and Lars both didn't want to go but I knew I wouldn't have to make dinner if we went and it sounded super fun to me! So I talked them into going. Oh and Ashton had been gone all day to Roy swimming with his little friend Hayden, so I figured they could drop him off at the slide on their way back...I knew he would love it.
Anyway we went and what do you know....Lars and Gunnar loved it and were pretty much the last ones on it after it started to get dark! Ashton showed up about half an hour before we left and had a blast too.
I even got talked into going on it and I love this picture that Lars got of Mindee, Paige and I! So much fun!
The people who own the land there rent it out to big groups and we get to go back again with our neighborhood this next Tuesday...can't wait!

No comments: