Monday, December 15, 2014

Family pictures 2014...taken by ME!

Well after much procrastination and almost deciding to just not do a Christmas card this year, I finally decided to get a tripod and take our own pictures to at least have a picture to throw together a card with.
A cute older lady from my church was what really helped me decide to do it when she came up to me a couple weeks ago and said that she looks forward to getting my card every year and couldn't wait to see it this year.
How could I not do one?
Sooooo...last Saturday we all got dressed and ready for the day (most of us not happily!) and after much fighting on the way there, we went to this neat spot and  set up the camera and it actually ended up being really fun and we got a few cute ones :)
Ashton and Gunnar surprised me with how cooperative they were! I think it made it fun for them too when I let them be the one to push the button, then run to get into the picture.
My favorites...
 Photo bombed by this friendly horse!
He stuck his head over the fence just as the camera clicked...haha :)
 
And the Christmas card I put together...they are all finally sent out!
Not too bad for the first time doing it myself!
 


No comments: