Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ashton's 5 year photo shoot...

I've been wanting to take Ashton out and try to get some cute pictures of him as a now 5 year old, so this afternoon we went and here's what we got...
This turned into a perfect place to take them...it's out by the airport and about every minute there was a helicopter or airplane flying directly over us!
Gunnar was in HEAVEN...He gets so so excited everytime he sees one. In fact the day before yesterday he and I spent about an hour out in front of our house (while Ashton was playing with a friend) just waiting for and watching helicopters and airplanes fly over. It was so fun to watch his reactions. Since then he stands by the door basically begging me to take him out to look for airplanes
(or "bling blanes".)Anyway I had intentions of going a couple other places too, but they were just having way too much fun here. Maybe another day...

7 comments:

horsehug said...

How cute! You got some good ones!! And what a neat idea to go where there were planes. :-)

Jody said...

You're a PRO!! Cute pictures!! Hope your doing well!!

jes forrey said...

I LOVE THEM! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Angie said...

Those are awesome! And my boys would have been in heaven right along with yours with all the helicopters/airplanes flying overhead!

Ballard Family said...

That is so stinkin' cute! where did you find the 5??? How perfect! I should ask you if you have any good ideas for indoor pictures??? I wanted to take a couple Pic's of Taya in her baptism dress (within the next couple weeks) but it's not really a warm enough dress to wear outside, any cute ideas??? I should have you help me you have a talent for it!!!!

annilee said...

So freakin cute! You are a pro! Love them!

Lindee said...

love the "5" pics. adorable! addy is awe of any flying thing as well.