Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today is my 32nd Birthday...wow has it really been 16 years since I was 16??? My life sure has changed since then! It's hard to believe that much time has passed and how different things are now. I have to say that I'm lucky my life has turned out the way it has. The way things were going when I was 16, I could have gone down a much worse path, so I thank God (and my Mom for her constant prayers) that I am where I am today. I have a great husband, two beautiful little boys and so many great friends and family members. So many people called to tell me Happy Birthday today!

Oh also Gunnar turned 4 months old today!And Happy Birthday Jordan (my little brother) who turned 28 today. It's always been fun sharing a birthday with you Jordan...I love you!

Now back to me...
We had a fun day today. First thing this morning after I fed Gunnar, he and I went for a long walk...it was so peaceful. He slept the whole time.
Then I came home to Lars and Ashton making cupcakes for me. Then we all got ready and headed down to Layton to go meet my Mom at Red Lobster for lunch. It was de-lish! Oh and it happened to be our waiter's birthday today too! Kind of funny!
Ashton thought it was so cool when one of the waitresses pulled a lobster out of the tank and let him touch it and told him all about it!After lunch we stopped off at Tai Pan, then went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Like I said things have sure changed since I was 16! Oh well it was fun for Ashton. He especially liked digging up the "bones" in the sand. We forgot our stroller, so we rented this little wagon and pulled Gunnar around in it. As we were getting ready to leave Ashton decided he wanted to ride in it and he loved it when I put Gunnar in his lap and told him to hang on tight to him. He kept giggling and thought it was so fun to be able to hold him while Lars pulled them along. So cute!After a long day we drove home and put a few candles in some cupcakes and they sang to me and now we've finally gotten them both to bed! Thanks for a great day hunnie and for my new camera! I can't wait to use it :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

wow jessica! you had a great day! sounds like the whole family had fun! now you and i still have to have "our" little celebration of b-days! can't wait! luv ya lots ~Angie~ (i look forward to reading these daily ...by the way)

fourballerinas said...

Happy 32 to you!! I turned the old 32 this month too. Funny how life seams to fly by so fast and when you look back you realize your blessings more than you do at the time you're being blessed. I'm glad your life has turned out so well for you. You guys are great friends and we wish we could see you more often.
audrey

Lindee said...

your old! haha just kidding! happy belated! glad you had a great day!