Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The "Undressing" Issue

I love that Ashton can dress himself now, but I HATE that he can undress himself now. Whenever we get home from anywhere he immediately comes in and strips down to his undies or goes and puts on his batman or spiderman pajamas! I don't know why but it drives me crazy! He says "I'm getting undressed for the day." So today he had one of his friends over for awhile and they played really well together for about an hour and a half, but I could tell that it was about time for the playdate to end when they started fighting. By the time the little boy's Mom showed up Ashton was really starting to act up. So we were all downstairs getting ready to come up and he did something ( I can't remember what) that got him sent to time-out. So I go up and put him in time-out and turned my back for maybe 15 seconds to set the timer and my friend comes walking up the stairs and says "What's with the clothes off?" So I'm like looking around like "who has their clothes off?" And she points to Ashton who is still sitting in time out, but is down to his undies! She thought it was part of my punishment for him!!! Ha! In that 15 seconds he had already stripped down. I was laughing so hard that she really though that was part of his time-out! Maybe it should be, then he'd want to get dressed!

1 comment:

fourballerinas said...

Funny stuff! Glad you like the dinner blog. The recipie that I posted for the alfredo sauce is one of our family favorites. It is soooo easy and sooo good. I like this alfredo better than olive garden. That is, if you like alfredo. Hope you enjoy.
Audrey