Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I thought it would grow back quick!

Okay, so I cut Gunnar's hair about 6 weeks ago-it was driving us crazy! It was getting really long and nappy in the back and stuck straight up, but he still had none on top. So I decided I would just give it a little trim. Well Lars was trying to hold him as he was freaking out while I was cutting it, so he said-" Just shave it all off and it will grow back in even", so I got out the clippers and did just that! Immediately afterwards I was sad and regretted it. He looked so different and as you can see in recent pictures, it hasn' t grown at all! By this time Ashton had already had 3 haircuts-his grew so fast! Oh well he's cute as a baldy too! Oh and we think he's going to be a redhead. It's still really blonde on top, but the back is RED!



No comments: