Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loving my new Scanner!

It's been so fun to scan in lots of pictures...these are the ones from when Gunnar was 3 weeks old. I wanted to get him in to get some pictures taken before he got too big and lost his newborn look, so I took him to JC Penny (before I knew about all of the other great photographers around here...grrrr). So I made an appointment at JC Penney for a Sunday after church. They aren't usually open on Sundays, but will take appointments if they need to. So we showed up right at noon and both boys were happy and fed. It would have gone so well if only someone had shown up! We waited and waited and waited, then finally Lars asked another employee from a different department and they called someone from the photo department who told them they had forgotten to schedule anyone! Lovely...At this point Ashton is starting to bounce off the walls and Gunnar is waking up and getting hungry again. So they called someone in who finally showed up at about 1:00. When she finally started taking the pictures neither one of them wanted anything to do with it!

This is literally the only good picture she got of both of them together and really the only good one of Gunnar at all!
(at least she got this one...I love it!) She got these couple other cute ones of Ashton, but that's not really what I was there for.For all of the inconvenience they gave us a free 8 x 10!
Wow how nice of them!
I had intentions of taking him somewhere else but never did get around to it...life is pretty busy with a newborn and a 3 year old!
Not that I haven't been happy with pictures I've gotten at JC Penney before...I was just really irritated with the situation.
Oh well at least I took a ton of him when he was tiny at home...
This is my all time favorite...he was only a week old
I used it for his announcements...such a little sweetie

Sorry I know this is probably really boring for some people to read, but it's so fun for me!

You know how I love looking back on pictures of my babies :)

2 comments:

horsehug said...

It is not boring, Jessica!
They are beautiful pictures!

I love looking back on pictures of my babies too, who are now 28, 30, 32, and 34!! :)

Mom

Jody said...

Cute pictures!! It is fun to see how they have changed and remember all the good memories!! You are so talented and such a great mom!! YOu have the two cutest boys, and I love the picture of you and Ashton walking in the park>> Hey how is the walking going?