Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gunnar is 11 months old...


Wow how the time just flies by...hard to believe that Gunnar will be a year old next month! He is so fun right now. I guess I say that every month...but really he is just fun! He's turning into such a little flirt. He squints his eyes and turns his face away pretending to be shy, then smiles his cute little smile. I love it! I catch him doing it to everyone that makes eye contact with him when we're out shopping. He still loves to eat anything we throw his way...he even finished off Ashton's leftovers last night! I don't know where he puts it, he's still a little guy for his age. Some of his recent favorites are big kid oatmeal and chicken nuggets. I try to feed him baby food and a lot of them he spits back at me. Can't say I blame him there.
He wants the good stuff!
Oh and if he doesn't have food in his mouth he has a sock or a toy in it! He loves to carry stuff around in his mouth as he's crawling around...
Such a fun kid!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh, so cute!! Can't believe he will be a year old!! Maybe he will soon sleep through the night!! Good luck!! Mine is still up 3 times a night!! Except last night only once!!

horsehug said...

He is TOOOO Precious!!

Grandma

Angie said...

So cute! I had to laugh at him at church on Ash Wednesday. He was just loving up all the attention the folks behind you were giving him. Such a fun age!