Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I cashed in another Christmas gift tonight...

I went and got my massage after Lars got home from work. My gift certificate was getting ready to expire in a couple weeks, so I figured I better go use it....and it was sooo nice!
I've only ever before gotten one massage about 8 years ago when Lars and I and his family went to Glenwood Springs, CO. I guess the whole stripping down like you're at the doctor isn't very appealing to me, so I was nervous about it all day. I remember awhile before Christmas Lars had asked me if I would want to go get a massage and I told him NO! So he went ahead and got me the gift certificate anyway. I guess he knew that I would love it once I was there...and he was right. The girl that did it was so nice and did such a great job. I didn't even know this little spa was right here in Providence in case anyone is interested. It's called Brio~AVEDA Concept Day Spa and Salon and they do everything else there you could imagine too. The girl I went to was Heather and I would totally recommend her! It was so relaxing. Thanks for another great gift hunnie...you can stick another one in my stocking every year!
Oh and when I walked in the door...dinner was on the table too :)
I'm spoiled!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey you, how are ya?? I love massages also. Last time I swear I came out drooling:) Looks like you have been doing a ton of fun stuff. I'm jealous:) You and Lars really are so good to each other, what a cute couple:) Since you're doing all this fun stuff we need to go to dinner again soon!!

Angie said...

Good for you for not letting the certificate expire! I keep saying that I want to go but haven't gone in a long time... actually since our honeymoon 6+ years ago. How sad is that! Let me know when you're going again and we can make a girly day out of it at the spa!

Jody said...

Sounds relaxing!! I agree with the whole taking your clothes off.. Never done it and not sure that I could. But, sounds like you had a great time!! Dinner on the table what a man!! Sounds like your doing well!!