Saturday, March 21, 2009

7 little steps...

It finally happened this afternoon...Gunnar took his first real steps! Up until this point he had taken 1 or 2 a few times, but he took 7 in a row today! I was holding him and put him down and he wanted the cell phone that Ashton had and walked right towards it. I don't think he even knew he was doing it...he had his eye on the prize!
Exactly one week before he turns 1!
So congrats Cassidy!!...Your guess of March 17th was the closest!
Email me your address and then check the mail for your prize!
I haven't gotten a video or picture of him doing it yet, but I bet he'll be practicing his new skill the next few days!
And before we know it he'll be running to keep up with Ashton...

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

woot woot!!! Oh my goodness i am so excited. I love getting mail.

Tallie Geddes said...

Yeah - and yet so sad - where did our baby go! This summer will be so much fun though!!

Cassidy said...

coolest freaking friend ever!!! Lin, just sent them to me a while ago. so cute. wished i lived closer to we could hang out more.

Amy said...

Hey, that is so exciting..It is kinda sad how fast they grow up. We really need to go out again, really soon, I'll call Star tomorrow :) P.s I loved your post on not giving in to crying kids and people staring, I am the same way!! I just love the "your such a bad parent" stare ha ha

Ballard Family said...

Oh dang, so close! Congrats to the little guy! His pics on the railroad tracks are so cute, I'm getting my kiddos taken in a couple weeks and I was thinking about doing them on the railroads tracks. Where was that location it looked nice?