Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gunnar's 1 year pictures...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures...I just got them taken last Friday and my wonderful photographer already has them back to me and she did such a great job (of course Gunnar did his part looking cute too...and staying so happy the entire time)! Thank you so much Brittany! I couldn't wait to get on here and blog about them! I'm so glad we did them that day instead of this week like we'd planned with the wet weather we are having again.
(Thanks also Tallie for watching Ashton for me while I got them done...that was such a huge help to me :)
I have lots of favorites so this could (okay WILL) be a long one...
Everyone let me know what you think!
Love this face... Thank goodness for all of the rocks on the ground. He loved them and it kept him entertained the whole time...notice he has 2 or 3 in each hand in most of these pictures! We loved how tiny he looked next to this old truck and how the orange in his hat matched it perfectly! What a fun day!
Brittany will also have some on her blog soon if you want to check them out...click here
(I know you're laughing Brittany at how fast I got these on here...can you tell I'm excited to show them off?? Ha!)

6 comments:

horsehug said...

Obviously, Gunnar (and his big brother) are the cutest little boys in the whole wide world :-)

Love, Mom/Grandma

Cascio Photography said...

Well you know me!! I am just so excited to see them again!! I can't get enough of that boy!!! :) Thanks for being so awesome!!! And Gunnar for being such a cutie all the time :)

Jody said...

ADORABLE!! He is so dang cute!! What a great photographer!! His outfits are so cute...

Ballard Family said...

Those pics are so cute I'm so excited to get Lincolns done. you are so on the ball Linc is already 13 months and I'm barely thinking about it! Anyway lets really do lunch sometime and quit just talking about it! What is your schedule like?
I'm pretty good any day. Just let me know what days are best for you!

Lindee said...

he's such a stud! great pics, love the vest!

Cassidy said...

oh my gosh so stinking cute. i love the one of just his face. what a moment she caught. I also love the ones with the truck that has a flat tire. so cute honestly. wow she is good.