Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback Friday...

I saw this fun idea on some random blog I came across and I've been meaning to do it for a few weeks now, but haven't gotten around to it. So on Fridays from now on (if I get around to it), I'm going to do a post & pictures about something from a long time ago.

These pictures were from about 13 years ago. I think I was only 21! In those days my friends and I went to lots of concerts. This was one of my favorites. I have always loved Gary Allan...and was so excited to go see him at the Westerner. We had so much fun and were so excited when we got the opportunity to meet him!Haha!!Since then I've been to one other concert of his in Ogden and then last night my friends Brianne, Starlee and Randi and I went and saw him at the E-Center. He was awesome!
I can't believe how different he looks in these pictures than he did when we met him all those years ago...But then again I guess I do too!

He is still as good as ever and such a cutie...His opening acts were Randy Houser...And Jared Neeman... ...whose song "Lover, Lover" is the one I go around singing "Gunnar, Gunnar" to and is what inspired Gunnar to sing his version in the little video on my blog.

Thanks for a fun night out girls...Always a good time!

1 comment:

annilee said...

Awwww those pictures are how I remember you! With that long curly hair! Sorry I have been MIA in blogland lately, but I am back and had fun catching up with all your cute pictures and darling little family!!! Love all the pics! And curse you for only looking better with age!!!