Thursday, September 2, 2010

Last little bits of summer....

One last trip to Bear Lake...

We went a few Saturdays ago with the Hansons. We went later in the afternoon again and it was lots of fun! It actually really is relaxing...because we can sit back while all the boys entertain themselves for hours.

The big boys included :)

Then that Sunday we took one last family trip to the "logan pool" as my kids call it. Ashton has been working on filling up his token jar and he finally did, so he got to choose a family activity for us to do, so he of course chose the pool.
hmmm...what would I have chosen? Definitely not the pool, but it was a fun day anyway. And I loved seeing Ashton's excited face when his jar was full up to the line :) They both love it there!So that was kind of our "last hurrah" weekend before school started and I'm just getting around to blogging it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I don't think your boys could be any cuter, and I am talking about the little ones who aren't over 6 feet tall : )