Monday, September 20, 2010

I wonder...

If this will go away in time for family pictures next week...Poor Gunnar was swinging on his belly in a big boy swing on our swingset and did a face plant into the wood chips. I was pretty worried that his nose was broken...I even tried to take him into Insta-care Friday night, but it was closed, so I decided to wait it out and see how he was doing the next day.

It has gradually started to look better and I think now that it wasn't broken.
I think he gets a new injury every day...Ouch!

5 comments:

horsehug said...

Poor little Gunnar. :( But that picture is still adorable of both him and Ashton :)

Ashley said...

Keep it moist and tell him not to pick at it, he wouldn't want a scar on that cute face! An antibacterial ointment would be good.

Angie said...

Poor little guy.... but he wears the scraped up nose very very well! He's so darn cute.

Tallie Geddes said...

If it doesn't go away it will only better capture Gunnar at this age! What a great way to remeber you busy little boy!

Jody said...

Glad he is ok! HE is still cute as ever! How is no diapers?