Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A day at the "Logan Pool"...

After completing swimming lessons, one of the boys' rewards was to go swimming at the "Logan Pool", our local outdoor swimming pool. It is one of my least favorite things to do, but they kept their end of the bargain, so I had to keep mine. So we went and they had a blast! After seeing Gunnar so timid and shy at his lessons, it was a pleasant surprise to see how he acted at the pool with Ashton. After getting used to the water (the little shallow part), he splashed and played and dunked his head under over and over and over non-stop for over 2 hours! He absolutely loved it! And unlike mine it's one of Ashton's very favorite things in the world to do...he would go every day if I took him. I love seeing them loving it, it is just not my thing! But I'm sure it won't be our only trip there this summer...look at these faces!

No comments: