Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to school night...

Last Wednesday after we left the AWHC, we came home and had a quick dinner then headed over to Providence Elementary for Ashton's back to school night.
 A friend of mine is the PTA president this year and had asked me to help out and be in charge of Boxtops, so I had to stand up and introduce myself with the rest of the PTA after all of the teachers were introduced and the principal talked etc...
Anyway, after we left the gym we went and found Ashton's classroom and met his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Olson.
Bummed his eyes were closed in this picture! I'll have to get another one later :)
She seems really nice and her classroom is so cute!
 
 Checking out his new desk... 
 After we left the classroom and the really HOT school, we let the boys play on the playground for awhile, then we went home and hung out outside till it was time to get to bed before the big first day!
Cheers to the "last" day of summer!!

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

I love getting to see Ashton's classroom and desk etc. I bet he'll have a great year! :)

Mom/Grandma :)