Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back to PrEsChooL!

Gunnar finally had his first day of his second year of preschool on Friday, Sept. 7th.
Seems like his school is always the last to start. He was super excited to go and got ready so nicely. As usual I took a bunch of pictures before we got in the car to go. He looked so darn cute, I just couldn't resist :)
 Ready to go!
 In front of his school...
 Ready to play and have fun...
 He was in such a fun mood after I picked him up...so we took a few more haha :)
Oh my goodness I love this boy! He is so adorable...
I can't believe you're already 4 1/2 Gunnar...I will miss you these 3 days a week, but am happy I still have the rest of the days with you at home with me and will treasure them all as they fly by :)

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

He is so precious! And I am so glad he loves preschool :)

Mom/Grandma