Sunday, February 3, 2013

The big 38!

Lars turned 38 on January 24th...he had to work that day, but we got up and made him breakfast then took him to dinner at Kabuki that night. It was fun!
 The boys love watching the guy cook the food in front of us & the food is really good.
Gunnar was a little disappointed when I told him we were going to buy Lars a cake. He said "But Mom, can't we make him a cake in a shape, like a robot or something?" haha...I decided to take a break from making a cake this year and get him a Cold Stone ice cream cake this year and it was so good!
Gunnar said "Well then I'm going to put my Ninjago guys on it then!" but he forgot :)
Lars never wants me to get him anything...he just wants to be able to do things, so he went to Wendover last weekend and stayed a night with a couple friends and got to play a lot of poker. It snowed so much while he was gone and on his way back...it took him  about 5 1/2 hours!
 
Happy Birthday Hunnie!
We love you :)
Oh and Gunnar picked out this hilarious card for him...when you open it, the guy says "Ah...MY BACK...I gotta lay down!" Which is a classic Lars move..haha :)

 

No comments: