Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cavitites...

When I took Gunnar into the dentist for his 6 month checkup and cleaning a couple weeks ago, they did xrays and I wasn't completely surprised to hear he had 2 cavities. Our little sugar lover!
So today I took him back in to get them filled. I didn't really explain to him anything about what they were going to do, I just told him that we had to go back to the dentist to get rid of his cavitites. Anyway he got right up in the chair and he did so good!
The dentist just put the laughing gas on him and didn't do shots to numb them at all and got busy drilling them out. Gunnar didn't even flinch! I watched him the whole time, especially his hands to see if he would clench them or anything and he didn't even move. I was so proud of him and the dentist and his assistants couldn't believe how well he did.
Good job Gunnar!
Now hopefully we won't have any more cavities...someone needs to cut back on the treats ;)
(I didn't take any pictures today...this is just a recent one of him getting ready to go out and play in the snow :)


1 comment:

Susan O. said...

Cute cute boy! Sorry he inherited his sweet tooth from his Grandma :(