Saturday, December 21, 2013

Boys school Christmas parties...

On Thursday Gunnar had his Christmas party at school and I was in charge of the treat, so here is what we did...
The kids loved them!
I love being able to go into his class...I am so treasuring these days. His cute teacher had a knee replacement this week, so she'll be out for awhile. I feel so bad for her! But she has a great replacement for while she's gone...she seems really sweet, her name is Miss Dimmick.
Anyway a couple more pics from his party...
And his cute tree project that he and I made together this week...
I love my job :)
Ashton's party was yesterday...I am the head room Mom for his class and there are about 9 of us that volunteer, so I just had another Mom head up this party and I helped out with the games. It was a lot of fun too! And ironically Ashton's teacher also had a knee surgery this week and will be out for the whole break and at least a couple days after school starts back up.
Some pictures from his party...
 Ashton got this hat at the Bandito show...he told me the next day that he was going to keep it his whole life & I said okay...how come? And he told me that it was adult size so he could keep it forever!




No comments: