Saturday, August 15, 2015

Floating the Narrows...

I can't even remember when this was now exactly...but we decided to get tubes and float down the river in Idaho last month.
We have always heard about people doing it, but never did it. And I don't know if we would have wanted to if Gunnar was much younger or smaller!
In fact when we got there, one of the tubes just blew up and it ended up kind of being a blessing in disguise because he had to ride with Lars. I don't think he could have done it by himself. It was pretty swift and deep in parts. Of course we had life jackets on, but it was still a little crazy at times. But lots of fun and we are going to go do it again this week I think. Except with different tubes that have handles and bottoms in them!
I sold these for just about as much as we paid for them!
Our next door neighbors Dana and Trevor and their boys came with us...


No comments: