Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are in Price for a few days and we had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and ate way too much food. All of us except for Ashton that is. He pretty much only wants to eat Eggo waffles these days and he got hungry about 45 minutes before our dinner was ready and ate one of those, so he sat at the table long enough to say what he was thankful for (being at Nana & Papa's house and all the food), then got down and didn't eat anything till later. Oh well! He has had a blast playing at Nana & Papa's house and with his cousins.
(Hunter & Ashton)

Thanksgiving of course has had me thinking about all of the things that I am thankful for...
  • Of course my two beautiful healthy little boys
  • That I get to stay home with them
  • My great husband who goes to work and works hard for us everyday, then comes home and plays with the kids and cooks dinner a lot of nights and helps with lots of other things too!
  • Our home in the town that we love
  • Both of our supportive loving families that we get to spend time with a lot more than some people do.
  • My health that I take so for granted sometimes until I'm sick!
  • All of my great friends and neighbors :)
I could go on...I'm always thanking God for all of the blessings in my life...we are so lucky!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

how fun that you got to see your fam. honestly i was bored staying here all by ourselves. can't wait for xmas. what are you getting ashton?

Erica said...

Your new blog cover is very cute. As always. I need to come up and get some tips from you. Your Thanksgiving looks like you had lots of fun.

Ballard Family said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. We are living in Smithfield, and we put a salon in our basement so I'm just doing hair at home, it's so great. I'm so glad we'll be able to keep in touch!

Erica said...

After I did my Thanksgiving update, I felt guilty for not adding what I was Thankful for like on your blog, so I had to go back and add it in.